Please note that given the unique times we are currently living, Mentoring Europe on behalf of 2022 EMS is endorsing a flexible refund policy on tickets for the Event – please do get in touch with us and we’d be happy to consider your enquire. However below you can find some general Refund Terms:
- When purchasing your ticket, please check any if any extra fee is applied by your bank or selected payment method. Unfortunately, we are unable to refund you any transaction fees applied from your bank or credit card issuer on top of your ticket’s price.
- We reserve the right to alter or vary the content or timing of any part of the Event in circumstances beyond its reasonable control without making any refunds or exchange tickets. But do not worry! If any changes in the sessions or programme of the Event are made, we will make sure you are notified in advance.
- In case you become unable to attend due to any Covid-19 Government regulation or restriction – e.g. re-introduction of EU Covid-19 Pass for indoor events – introduced after the purchase date, please inform us at email@example.com and we would be happy to make changes to your reservation and give a colleague of yours the opportunity to attend instead.
- In case the Event is rescheduled or moved, we will give you the options of either retaining your ticket for the new date/location or refunding it. If the Event is cancelled by Us, your ticket will be automatically refunded.
- If instead the Event will be moved fully online due to Government regulations concerning Covid-19, we will automatically downgrade your ticket to an ‘online ticket’ and refund any difference in the ticket’s price to you. Please note that any Booking Fees and/or Transaction Fees applied by third parties such as bank transfer or credit card fees, are not refundable in these circumstances either.
- If the Event is rescheduled, changed, moved, or cancelled the Organiser cannot be held responsible for any resulting costs you may incur for travel, accommodation and other related goods, services, or compensation. Attendees who purchase non-refundable airline tickets or non-refundable accommodation solutions, do so at their own risk.