At European Mentoring Summit (“European Mentoring Summit”, “we”, “our”, “us”) we take the privacy and protection of your personal information very seriously.
Website Privacy Statement
Please read this Privacy Statement throughout and carefully to fully understand how we collect and protect your personal information. By accessing and using our website, you agree that you have read and understood this Privacy Statement and consent to our privacy practices.
Information we collect
Our primary goal in collecting personal data is to connect practitioners, researchers and organizations all around mentoring to share knowledge.
We may collect and process the following personal information about you:
- Information you provide when signing up for our newsletter. We will request your e-mail address to provide you with the latest news and trends around our organization and the mentoring field. If you no longer want to receive the newsletter, you can simply unsubscribe, and your personal information will be finally deleted within six months.
Use of your Information
European Mentoring Summit will not sell your personal information to third parties for commercial or other purposes. We will only use your information for the following purposes:
- To share exclusive information with you in form of our newsletter with your consent
- To provide you with information relating to our services at Mentoring Europe with your consent
Your Rights Regarding Personal Data
Every user, including you, who visits our website has several rights concerning personal data. Below you will find the most important ones:
- You have the right to know what personal data we maintain about you,
- The right to receive a copy of the personal data we saved; and
- The right to view, correct or delete your personal data at any time
We will collect personal information by tracking activities on our website to enhance your experience. By clicking Accept, you consent to the use of these cookies. You can change your cookie setting at any time.
1. By using the site, you confirm that you accept these terms and conditions and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must not use the site.
2. European Mentoring Summit may change these terms and conditions at any time by amending this page. Please check this page from time to time and take notice of any changes. Your continued use of the site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions as modified.
Terms & Conditions
Tickets to this Event are issued from Collectif Mentorat and are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- In addition to those terms and conditions outlined below, any attendee of the Event agrees to the terms and conditions outlined by our ticket agent Imagina available here.
- Anyone accessing the Event should have a valid ticket.
- Please check the ticket after purchasing it, so to notify Us at email@example.com as soon as possible for any necessary tickets’ details amendments.
- Tickets cannot be resold for commercial gain. If we have reason to believe that tickets have been re-sold, they will be invalidated, and the holder will be refused admission.
- Neither Us nor the venue host will be responsible for any loss, damage, death, or injury caused unless (i) the relevant party has breached its legal obligations; and (ii) such loss or damage is a direct and reasonably foreseeable result of the breach. For the avoidance of doubt, the Organiser will not be responsible for the actions of any third party, including, but not limited to, the exhibitors, session leaders, speakers, and session mediators attending as ticketholders.
- We decline any responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property brought to the Event.
- Visitors may be filmed, photographed or sound recorded for broadcast, publication, or any marketing purposes whilst at the Event by the Organiser and our trusted sponsors and partners.
If you’re unable to attend the Summit and need to cancel your registration, you have the option to transfer your registration to a colleague at no additional cost. For registration transfers, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org with the full name and email address of the person who will be taking your place.
Refund requests for the 2024 European Mentoring Summit must be submitted in writing to email@example.com by March 10, 2023, to be considered.
Cancellations received on or before March 10, 2023, are eligible for a 50% refund of the registration fee.
Regrettably, no refunds can be issued for cancellations made after March 10, 2023.
How to contact us
Our contact information
2024 European Mentoring Summit is a Mentoring Europe event, hosted by Collectif Mentorat
Turfmarkt 11, 8911KS Leeuwarden
+31 6 1092 5655
29 boulevard Bourdon, 75004 Paris