In these Terms & Conditions and Refund Policy, “Us”, “Our”, or “We” means Mentoring Europe as organisational partner of the 2022 edition of the European Mentoring Summit (EMS) and “Event” shall mean the 2022 EMS.
Tickets to this Event are issued from Mentoring Europe and are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- In addition to those terms and conditions outlined below, any attendee of the Event agrees to the terms and conditions outlined by our ticket agent TICKERA® available here.
- Anyone accessing the Event should have a valid ticket.
- Please check the ticket after purchasing it, so to notify Us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible for any necessary tickets’ details amendments.
- Tickets cannot be resold for commercial gain. If we have reason to believe that tickets have been re-sold, they will be invalidated, and the holder will be refused admission.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder any person appearing to be intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, is showing signs of Covid-19 including a high temperature or a persistent cough, refuses to wear a mask when required to do so (unless they are unable to do so due to an underlaying health condition) that is or otherwise behaving dangerously or inappropriately, or for failure to comply with the reasonable request of the Event and its organisers.
- Neither Us nor the venue host will be responsible for any loss, damage, death, or injury caused unless (i) the relevant party has breached its legal obligations; and (ii) such loss or damage is a direct and reasonably foreseeable result of the breach. For the avoidance of doubt, the Organiser will not be responsible for the actions of any third party, including, but not limited to, the exhibitors, session leaders, speakers, and session mediators attending as ticketholders.
- The Event will operate in accordance with the latest Dutch Government guidelines regarding Covid-19 to keep you safe at our Events in relation to the situation at the time of the Event. As a result of these measures, we may be required to manage the flow of visitors to specific areas of the Event, including, but not limited to, features, theatres, and exhibition halls, to ensure we remain compliant with visitor density requirements – if any applicable at the time of the Event.
- We decline any responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property brought to the Event.
- Visitors may be filmed, photographed or sound recorded for broadcast, publication, or any marketing purposes whilst at the Event by the Organiser and our trusted sponsors and partners.
- Please be aware that despite the international character and audience of the Event, the relevant and ONLY applicable Law to these Terms&Conditions is under the law of the Kingdom of the Netherlands. This latter will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to the Terms and Conditions and any conflict arising concerning any Event-related matters.