At European Mentoring Summit (“European Mentoring Summit”, “we”, “our”, “us”) we take the privacy and protection of your personal information very seriously.
Website Privacy Statement
Please read this Privacy Statement throughout and carefully to fully understand how we collect and protect your personal information. By accessing and using our website, you agree that you have read and understood this Privacy Statement and consent to our privacy practices.
Information we collect
Our primary goal in collecting personal data is to connect practitioners, researchers and organizations all around mentoring to share knowledge.
We may collect and process the following personal information about you:
- Information you provide when signing up for our newsletter. We will request your e-mail address to provide you with the latest news and trends around our organization and the mentoring field. If you no longer want to receive the newsletter, you can simply unsubscribe, and your personal information will be finally deleted within six months.
Use of your Information
European Mentoring Summit will not sell your personal information to third parties for commercial or other purposes. We will only use your information for the following purposes:
- To share exclusive information with you in form of our newsletter with your consent
- To provide you with information relating to our services at Mentoring Europe with your consent
Your Rights Regarding Personal Data
Every user, including you, who visits our website has several rights concerning personal data. Below you will find the most important ones:
- You have the right to know what personal data we maintain about you,
- The right to receive a copy of the personal data we saved; and
- The right to view, correct or delete your personal data at any time
We will collect personal information by tracking activities on our website to enhance your experience. By clicking Accept, you consent to the use of these cookies. You can change your cookie setting at any time.
1. By using the site, you confirm that you accept these terms and conditions and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must not use the site.
2. European Mentoring Summit may change these terms and conditions at any time by amending this page. Please check this page from time to time and take notice of any changes. Your continued use of the site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions as modified.
Terms & Conditions
Tickets to this Event are issued from Mentoring Europe and are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- In addition to those terms and conditions outlined below, any attendee of the Event agrees to the terms and conditions outlined by our ticket agent TICKERA® available here.
- Anyone accessing the Event should have a valid ticket.
- Please check the ticket after purchasing it, so to notify Us at email@example.com as soon as possible for any necessary tickets’ details amendments.
- Tickets cannot be resold for commercial gain. If we have reason to believe that tickets have been re-sold, they will be invalidated, and the holder will be refused admission.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder any person appearing to be intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, is showing signs of Covid-19 including a high temperature or a persistent cough, refuses to wear a mask when required to do so (unless they are unable to do so due to an underlaying health condition) that is or otherwise behaving dangerously or inappropriately, or for failure to comply with the reasonable request of the Event and its organisers.
- Neither Us nor the venue host will be responsible for any loss, damage, death, or injury caused unless (i) the relevant party has breached its legal obligations; and (ii) such loss or damage is a direct and reasonably foreseeable result of the breach. For the avoidance of doubt, the Organiser will not be responsible for the actions of any third party, including, but not limited to, the exhibitors, session leaders, speakers, and session mediators attending as ticketholders.
- The Event will operate in accordance with the latest Dutch Government guidelines regarding Covid-19 to keep you safe at our Events in relation to the situation at the time of the Event. As a result of these measures, we may be required to manage the flow of visitors to specific areas of the Event, including, but not limited to, features, theatres, and exhibition halls, to ensure we remain compliant with visitor density requirements – if any applicable at the time of the Event.
- We decline any responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property brought to the Event.
- Visitors may be filmed, photographed or sound recorded for broadcast, publication, or any marketing purposes whilst at the Event by the Organiser and our trusted sponsors and partners.
- Please be aware that despite the international character and audience of the Event, the relevant and ONLY applicable Law to these Terms&Conditions is under the law of the Kingdom of the Netherlands. This latter will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to the Terms and Conditions and any conflict arising concerning any Event-related matters.
Please note that given the unique times we are currently living, Mentoring Europe on behalf of 2022 EMS is endorsing a flexible refund policy on tickets for the Event – please do get in touch with us and we’d be happy to consider your enquire. However below you can find some general Refund Terms:
- When purchasing your ticket, please check any if any extra fee is applied by your bank or selected payment method. Unfortunately, we are unable to refund you any transaction fees applied from your bank or credit card issuer on top of your ticket’s price.
- We reserve the right to alter or vary the content or timing of any part of the Event in circumstances beyond its reasonable control without making any refunds or exchange tickets. But do not worry! If any changes in the sessions or programme of the Event are made, we will make sure you are notified in advance.
- In case you become unable to attend due to any Covid-19 Government regulation or restriction – e.g. re-introduction of EU Covid-19 Pass for indoor events – introduced after the purchase date, please inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to make changes to your reservation and give a colleague of yours the opportunity to attend instead.
- In case the Event is rescheduled or moved, we will give you the options of either retaining your ticket for the new date/location or refunding it. If the Event is cancelled by Us, your ticket will be automatically refunded.
- If instead the Event will be moved fully online due to Government regulations concerning Covid-19, we will automatically downgrade your ticket to an ‘online ticket’ and refund any difference in the ticket’s price to you. Please note that any Booking Fees and/or Transaction Fees applied by third parties such as bank transfer or credit card fees, are not refundable in these circumstances either.
- If the Event is rescheduled, changed, moved, or cancelled the Organiser cannot be held responsible for any resulting costs you may incur for travel, accommodation and other related goods, services, or compensation. Attendees who purchase non-refundable airline tickets or non-refundable accommodation solutions, do so at their own risk.
How to contact us
Our contact information
Turfmarkt 11, 8911KS Leeuwarden
+31 6 1092 5655